Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody got the 110V 135A eastwood mig?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:11 AM

Last wiki edit: Ford axle ratio codes
Last journal entry: Rear Suspension
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 31

Well, it seems very fishy that I know of 3 brands of these welders and they are all identical.. I think you may have in house testing, and they meet your quality standards, but I do belive they are not made specifically for Eastwood

Eastwood

Neiko Tools ( what I have )

generic brand

Lincoln Mig Pak 10- I always thought they were Hobart knockoff's but I guess there Lincoln knockoffs

My Neiko tools 1 doesn't have the curved front and looks identical to the Eastwood and the generic blue 1... you could discount the neiko in the pic being it has a slightly diffrent case. but that does not explain the generic being the exact same welder as the Eastwood, down to every feature and the writing is the same

that said, I have found mine to be very versatile, welds good and for a hobbiest welder like myself, it would be perfect.... the Ebay price for the Eastwood is not a bad price providing the shipping is reasonable. it says freight, but I paid $40 or $50 for shipping on mine and it came regular UPS truck

Last edited by matt167; 06-03-2010 at 09:22 AM.