Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody got the 110V 135A eastwood mig?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:24 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt167
Well, it seems very fishy that I know of 3 brands of these welders and they are all identical.. I think you may have in house testing, and they meet your quality standards, but I do belive they are not made specifically for Eastwood

Eastwood

Neiko Tools ( what I have )

generic brand

Lincoln Mig Pak 10- I always thought they were Hobart knockoff's but I guess there Lincoln knockoffs

My Neiko tools 1 doesn't have the curved front and looks identical to the Eastwood and the generic blue 1... you could discount the neiko in the pic being it has a slightly diffrent case. but that does not explain the generic being the exact same welder as the Eastwood, down to every feature and the writing is the same

that said, I have found mine to be very versatile, welds good and for a hobbiest welder like myself, it would be perfect.... the Ebay price for the Eastwood is not a bad price providing the shipping is reasonable. it says freight, but I paid $40 or $50 for shipping on mine and it came regular UPS truck

Very interesting!

Do you by any chance have the price on that blue TL welder? It could very easily be mistaken for the Eastwood machine if someone didn't look at the name and it would be interesting to compare the price.