Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - anybody have any pics of a 1930 chevy truck interior?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Riley

Last journal entry: 1927 international
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I have a dolls head for a radiator cap and the head is mohawked. The eyes bob up and down. As for creativity I allready took out most of the rotted wood (today 10-28-09) ONE piece at a time and replaced it with square tubing (one pice at a time). And for seats I have some that came out of a toyota. May have to make some higher floor mounts for them though, they're kinda short. And I used to build handicapped vans for the state years ago...so I allready know how to build panels and cover them with material. I'm planning to do that for this truck. Add sound proofing insulation to the floor and inside ceiling.
Building the inside of this truck wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. But it IS time consuming.
I find that I kinda like this stuff. So below is my next project. It is a 1928 international 1 ton truck. The interior was wood, it rotted, but the cab and the doors were there. They are in the back of my truck in the other picture. I'm thinking about Z-ing the frame and lowering it and making the back into a panel van look. I am gettin pretty good with that square tubing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1930 15.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	41605   Click image for larger version

Name:	international 1928 1.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	41606   Click image for larger version

Name:	international 1928 2.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	41607  

Last edited by Riley; 10-28-2009 at 07:19 PM.