Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody have any thoughts, burning hydrogen
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 07:39 PM

Last journal entry: My Last Hot Rod
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

power used

for hydrogen on my car is 4 amps at 12 volts which equals 48 watts whooopeydoo, a head light takes 4 times as much. and 1/4 tea spoon of baking soda with 16 oz of distilled water. I can get 220 more miles per tank full on a trip with this unit.if I got 20 mpg which i don't that equates to 11 gallons of gas at $3.83 a gallon right now. That's $42.13 saved every tank full. How can any one in their right mind argue with this. I am dumbfounded by the reasoning by some about this wonderful find. Its like every fill up Exxon gives me 11 free gallons of gas. only bad part is I have to bring the jug in on cold nights so it don't freeze. I can live with that easily. look on Ebay and see how many are selling these and there has to be many more buying them i am one. I can make my own but they are cheap enough to buy on line. Technology will leave you guys behind soon if you don,t start to think outside the box