Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody have any thoughts, burning hydrogen
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:22 PM

Last journal entry: My Last Hot Rod
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I have read all that stuff

Originally Posted by latech
I read this article. It confirmed my thoughts that the H2 generator mentioned here is not only innefective but dangerous.
Please read this. The guy knows what he is talking about.

I apologize if this curbs your enthusiasm, but it is a good reality check as it shows the math and hard fact involved with running hydrogen.
Those E Bay sellers are hosing people.
The E Bay generators make around 3 liters of uncompressed gas per minute(under Ideal conditions). Your van needs 700-825 liters per minute to run at 60 mph. Even adding the 3 liters per minute would not provide enough offset in fuel supply to give the results you are saying it provides.3 liters isnt even 1% of the engines fuel requirement. I doubt it would give any increase in mileage whatsoever.
>> JHow can you explain when i take a 108 mile trip it always took 1/4 of my 22 gal gas tank. since i put in the hho it is 1/2 of what it usually took from a 22 gal gas tank. I have run these tests for 3.5 years and it always comes out the same ,I always get an mpg increase with the unit. So i dont want to dampen your enthuseasum either but facts are facts I know what i am getting, If i had listened to all these math arm chair people I would still be paying for full amount on my gas.