Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody have any thoughts, burning hydrogen
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:34 PM

Last journal entry: My Last Hot Rod
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I resent that you people call me a Liar when you have no proof this does not work

I have the notes and the facts while you all have nothing but some figures on a paper from some left Wing professor that probably owns stock in Exxon or other co's. And has never sat in a car with one of these units and actual drove a couple hundred miles to see for them selves. This is a very poor way to make comparrisons and give us the readers your views with out good sound test facts like I have. You people have to try this and see for your self the others are wrong I have no reason to lie , i don't sell these things i don't make these things I buy them and use them and they work. thats all I can tell you this is worse than a Political debate with lies and word twisting.try it yourself and see I am correct in everything I said here. Join thousands of happy Motorists who are skinning the Arabs of bomb belt money, hehehehe