Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody have any thoughts, burning hydrogen
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:31 AM

Last journal entry: My Last Hot Rod
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Well

taken Matt, but I don't care as long as it works for me. But I can burn the stuff coming out of my bottle I put a flash back bottle of water and bubble through that, Now if hydrogen can burn what happens to it when it gets to the combustion chamber? The same type bottle I use the guy on you tube burns a hole through a coke can with the same set up i have. This is the same stuff that sucks up my intake, What happens to it does it go out the exhaust pipe?? If the gas is flammable and it goes where a flame is it should burn, especially when its in a confined area and compressed.. Any way Matt this works for me and I not going to lose any sleep wondering how it works. I once had a hole in my roof it let water in I tried tar and all kinds of stuff to no avail. One day I put on an old Ct. License plate with 2 nails and it stayed there for 8 years and never leaked again, The point of the story is I never went up on the roof to see how and why the patch worked. All I cared was the leak stopped. I am not being wise but that's how I see things..