Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anybody used Speedway Fiberglass?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 05:02 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Anybody used Speedway Fiberglass?

Here's my problem, 4 yrs ago I bought a complete set of Brookeville steel fenders, running boards etc. for my '32 Victoria build. As luck would have it "things" got in the way and I also spent a lot of time on the chassis and engine.

Now I'm starting on the body and find out the front fenders WEREN"T made by Brookeville but by some outfit named "Funk's wh o are out of bizz and they don't fit worth a damn. I called Brookeville this morn and they basically said sorry, nothing they can do....but if you send us $1200 + $150 shipping we'll send you a new in house made set of front fenders!! Yea, right.

So due to money, I'm going to have to go with glass fenders. The Wescott's are $730 + shipping but the Speedway's are $500. Has anyone seen or used them, don't mind a little body work, figure on that aspect anyway. Just don't want cheap stuff. By the way the rear fenders, frame horn covers and running boards made by Brookeville fit perfect....thanks, Dave