Hot Rod Forum banner

anyone with a 94+ s10 chiltons manual ?

908 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  CurtisL 
#1 ·
for my 68 chevy truck, i have a s10 a/c unit that i bought off ebay ... he CLAIMED he had the wiring harness for it, but it wasnt in the box of stuff (well at least he lost a ton on shipping :))

but what i need is a wiring diagram for the a/c, as the heat select seams to need a special controller ... its 4 normal size pins on teh back of the a/c coltrol panel in the dash, but the servo unit that controls the hot/cold flapper in the a/c unit ... THAT has 6 of what i call "low current" pins ..... the extra small ones ...

if someone has a manual with a dash wiring diagram that shows these items, would you please scan it and post it for me ?

thanks in advance
hot rod kid

#6 · (Edited)
that would require the complete removal of the dash at the junkyard. the hot cold flapper door is located on TOP of the inner a/c box .... i was thinking of simply buying a dash harness off ebay. last one on there went for 6+15s&h .... where as the junkyards want like 30 ... AND they want the dash properlay taken apart, which for me would be at least a 2 hour job, never having taken one apart before

#7 ·
lowROLLERchevy said:

if someone has a manual with a dash wiring diagram that shows these items, would you please scan it and post it for me ?

thanks in advance
hot rod kid
Check your local library. They probably have what you need including a copy machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.