Hot Rod Forum banner

Anyone dealt with Studemino?

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  classicautoresto 
#1 ·
Has anyone dealt with this company? I have a customer with an elky and he's looking to do something "out there" to turn heads. Think this would do it, but wondered about the company. Link: http://studemino.com/specs.htm

Jerry

#3 ·
The Coolest thing you could do to an El Camino

Hi I have been building hot rods for 45 years and a friend of mine bought a kit from them about two years ago. He had never played with cars to much in his life and asked me to help him. We went to Orlando and checked out there place and I was really impressed with there Quality.If you never changed a tire on a car you could assemble this kit on your car it's a no brainer.I don't know what they are charging today for a kit but it was worth every penny. The fiber glass was straight as an arrow and the fit dead nuts.He had it painted at Maco and I think he had less than Ten grand in the whole car. Every where he ever took that thing it drew a crowd. I wouldn't park next to him because no one would give my 32' high boy a second look they all would be all over that thing.

If you're really considering it, hell, I'd do it. But I'm up to my eyeballs in a 1965 GTO right now. (And it only gets ten miles to the gallon.)

-Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.