Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anyone making it out to the GoodGuys All American get to gether?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,219 Times in 1,075 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetKruzer
You guys are killing me! I haven't been to ANYTHING (including a swap meet) since my annual trek to Turkey Run in Daytona last fall and I'm suffering from a serious case of HOT ROD withdrawal. I'm about to pee my pants thinking about going to Super Sunday swap meet here in Indy in a couple weeks, and there probably won't even be any cars to speak of! Go ahead and enjoy! Just because you live in the land of perpetual sunshine. I'll be thinking of you! (It won't be pretty thoughts either). LOL Let's see some of the pics when you get back. Bob
Perpetual sunshine? Don't count on it, this very event last year was a bust because of rain. It was also where they had a memorial service for a friend of mine who died on the 16th of this month. double

He was an old hotrodder and and had a hand in just about every show in this area for years with setting up something, or doing some sort of task around the place. He is missed I'll tell you. But his 32 Three window was parked out there at the memorial with all of us standing round in the rain, I remember it too well.

Brian