Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anyone making it out to the GoodGuys All American get to gether?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetKruzer
You guys are killing me! I haven't been to ANYTHING (including a swap meet) since my annual trek to Turkey Run in Daytona last fall and I'm suffering from a serious case of HOT ROD withdrawal. I'm about to pee my pants thinking about going to Super Sunday swap meet here in Indy in a couple weeks, and there probably won't even be any cars to speak of! Go ahead and enjoy! Just because you live in the land of perpetual sunshine. I'll be thinking of you! (It won't be pretty thoughts either). LOL Let's see some of the pics when you get back. Bob
Lesseee, In the last 6 weeks, I've been to the March Meets, a dirt circle track race, a Woody car show, rode my motorcycle last weekend, mowed my yard, pruned the fruit trees, a swap meet in Turlock, Phoenix for the NHRA meet a few weeks ago, I am a Minnesota native but have been out here for 34 years, I hate the snow! And we're not halfway through March!