Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodders' Lounge (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodders-lounge/)
-   -   Anyone making it out to the GoodGuys All American get to gether? (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/anyone-making-out-goodguys-all-american-get-gether-216534.html)

MARTINSR 03-11-2012 09:39 PM

Anyone making it out to the GoodGuys All American get to gether?
 
24th-25th of this month in Pleasanton be there or be square!

Brian

blwn31 03-11-2012 11:38 PM

If I get the motor back together and in, I'll have the '31 coupe there. If not, or it rains I will most likey bring the wife's '95 Z28 with a fresh 2k mile motor.

Keith

MARTINSR 03-11-2012 11:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'll be out there in my Rambler, or if it's running and it looks like it may just be, my Gran Sport. Post a photo of your cars and I'll look for you and say hi.

Brian

Prof. T. Soggmeyer 03-12-2012 04:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am gonna try to make it. I might bring my 49.
Brad...

MARTINSR 03-12-2012 08:09 AM

Cool!

Brian

blwn31 03-12-2012 09:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I will have depending on the weather. Hot Rod if the weather is decent, '95 Camaro Z28 if wet. I can't believe it, I don't have any electonic pics of the Camaro. Oh well not today, I've got an engine to finish!

Keith

blwn31 03-12-2012 09:57 AM

Prof. T. Soggmeyer, where you located? Below the snow above the fog, that would put you in the Placerville area?

Keith

StreetKruzer 03-12-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTINSR
24th-25th of this month in Pleasanton be there or be square!

Brian

You guys are killing me! I haven't been to ANYTHING (including a swap meet) since my annual trek to Turkey Run in Daytona last fall and I'm suffering from a serious case of HOT ROD withdrawal. I'm about to pee my pants thinking about going to Super Sunday swap meet here in Indy in a couple weeks, and there probably won't even be any cars to speak of! Go ahead and enjoy! Just because you live in the land of perpetual sunshine. I'll be thinking of you! (It won't be pretty thoughts either). LOL :thumbup: :thumbup: Let's see some of the pics when you get back. Bob

MARTINSR 03-12-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetKruzer
You guys are killing me! I haven't been to ANYTHING (including a swap meet) since my annual trek to Turkey Run in Daytona last fall and I'm suffering from a serious case of HOT ROD withdrawal. I'm about to pee my pants thinking about going to Super Sunday swap meet here in Indy in a couple weeks, and there probably won't even be any cars to speak of! Go ahead and enjoy! Just because you live in the land of perpetual sunshine. I'll be thinking of you! (It won't be pretty thoughts either). LOL :thumbup: :thumbup: Let's see some of the pics when you get back. Bob

Perpetual sunshine? Don't count on it, this very event last year was a bust because of rain. It was also where they had a memorial service for a friend of mine who died on the 16th of this month. :( double :( :(

He was an old hotrodder and and had a hand in just about every show in this area for years with setting up something, or doing some sort of task around the place. He is missed I'll tell you. But his 32 Three window was parked out there at the memorial with all of us standing round in the rain, I remember it too well.

Brian

dinger 03-12-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetKruzer
You guys are killing me! I haven't been to ANYTHING (including a swap meet) since my annual trek to Turkey Run in Daytona last fall and I'm suffering from a serious case of HOT ROD withdrawal. I'm about to pee my pants thinking about going to Super Sunday swap meet here in Indy in a couple weeks, and there probably won't even be any cars to speak of! Go ahead and enjoy! Just because you live in the land of perpetual sunshine. I'll be thinking of you! (It won't be pretty thoughts either). LOL :thumbup: :thumbup: Let's see some of the pics when you get back. Bob

Lesseee, In the last 6 weeks, I've been to the March Meets, a dirt circle track race, a Woody car show, rode my motorcycle last weekend, mowed my yard, pruned the fruit trees, a swap meet in Turlock, Phoenix for the NHRA meet a few weeks ago, I am a Minnesota native but have been out here for 34 years, I hate the snow! And we're not halfway through March!

MARTINSR 03-12-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinger
Lesseee, In the last 6 weeks, I've been to the March Meets, a dirt circle track race, a Woody car show, rode my motorcycle last weekend, mowed my yard, pruned the fruit trees, a swap meet in Turlock, Phoenix for the NHRA meet a few weeks ago, I am a Minnesota native but have been out here for 34 years, I hate the snow! And we're not halfway through March!


Hey Dan, have you ever been to the "Woodies on the Wharf" in Santa Cruz? Click here

That is a great event.

Brian

StreetKruzer 03-12-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinger
Lesseee, In the last 6 weeks, I've been to the March Meets, a dirt circle track race, a Woody car show, rode my motorcycle last weekend, mowed my yard, pruned the fruit trees, a swap meet in Turlock, Phoenix for the NHRA meet a few weeks ago, I am a Minnesota native but have been out here for 34 years, I hate the snow! And we're not halfway through March!

Dinger; that's not rubbing salt in the wound, that's pouring acid!!!! I don't know how you guys handle that much car stuff! HEHEHEHE :thumbup:
I know what you mean about Minnesota, spent 11 long, cold years there. Moved back to Indiana but seems I didn't move far enough. Would love someplace warmer year around. :thumbup: Bob

dinger 03-12-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARTINSR
Hey Dan, have you ever been to the "Woodies on the Wharf" in Santa Cruz? Click here

That is a great event.

Brian

The same guys that throw that show had the show this weekend, just on a smaller scale. 53 car count, held at a local high school.

MARTINSR 03-12-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinger
The same guys that throw that show had the show this weekend, just on a smaller scale. 53 car count, held at a local high school.

I am sure it was nice, but it's no wharf out over the water covered with cars and a womans volley ball tourney going on on the beach. :) It was really nice last year.

Brian

Prof. T. Soggmeyer 03-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blwn31
Prof. T. Soggmeyer, where you located? Below the snow above the fog, that would put you in the Placerville area?

Keith

Hi Keith, I live in Paradise.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright Hotrodders.com 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.