Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Anyone tell me what engine & tranny this is?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 07:12 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Great website you sent me to Ray. I tried to get my phone underneath and take a couple of pictures but it's too low. I also tried to find any other number but no luck.

I was planning on taking it into a transmission shop anyway since I'm restoring this thing from the ground up. It was working perfectly so is it worth doing that? Like taking it in for a pre-emptive oil flush & cleaning and replacing any seals or gaskets or whatever or are they just going to rake me through the coals with nothing positive to gain?

Vinnie I fly BELL 412 and before that MD902 NOTAR. I fly air ambulance all over the world. My last gig was Saudi Arabia before I took a job about 850 miles away. Now I most likely will take a job flying a Bell 407 for the next 6 months until they open some 412 slots again. That will keep me closer to home so I can continue the '49 restoration. I fly contract so it depends on what's available and how far I want to go to work.