Hot Rod Forum banner

Anyone tried an Ebay Fuel tank kit (under bed)?

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  evilbeef54 
#1 ·
I have tried searching and only seen a few mention the ebay gas tank kits, has anyone actually tried them? any reviews positive or negative? Im looking at the one for $525 free shipping that fits between the frame rails for a task force truck, it looks like it comes with everything but the fuel lines from the bed to the motor, any one have any experience with these? fitment, quality, etc?

#3 ·
Check out Summit for some sizes that will fit your truck, then compare to the Ebay tanks. Summit may be cheaper. You're going to have to figure out what size you can use, where you want to put the tank, how you're going to fill it. Throw some exhaust pipes into the equation, maybe the rearend, you have to know where to fit this thing.

#4 ·
thanks for the info guys, i'll definatly do a little looking around on the mustang tank, do you have any good links to a step by step on moding one of these tanks, my internet really sucks underway, about 2-3 minutes per page so it will take forever to search, lol.

thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.