Hot Rod Forum banner

Anyone try the new iwata cheap line of guns?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  crashtech 
#1 ·
Saw in my last summit mag they are offering an iwata economy line of guns for about $100/each for those that don't want to spend the $400.

Any reviews?

#2 ·
I tried an "Air Gunsa" out because I needed a primer/sealer gun. I don't remember the model number because I returned it a few days later and bought an LPH440. The difference is like night and day.

Now that I know what good spray guns are like, there is no going back to the cheap stuff.

#4 ·
NO!

But they are sold through Iwata as an inexpensive alternative.

Air Gunsa is made in Italy, and is NOTHING like an Iwata gun at all. I see sellers out there representing Air Gunsa part numbers (like AZ3HV2, for example) as Anest Iwata guns. THEY ARE NOT!

In my opinion, the Air Gunsa I tried was poorly made, and sprayed even worse than my old Sharpe SGF.

As far as I have seen, the least expensive Iwata gun that is out there and readily available is the LPH440. It is designed as a primer gun, but the one I have also shoots sealer and even single stage fairly well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.