Hot Rod Forum banner

Anyone used Hot Rod Flatz? Pics Please!

8K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  50bowTie 
#1 ·
Ive seen the Flatz on some vehicles but the more the merrier. How does it spray? If anyone has it on a 50's chevy truck that would be even better.

#2 ·
Flatz

garth334 said:
Ive seen the Flatz on some vehicles but the more the merrier. How does it spray? If anyone has it on a 50's chevy truck that would be even better.
This is my 46 painted Blitz Black, John Deere color, $28.00 a gallon. I did not do the car, but I did some window moldings that were not painted, sprayed good.

Bob

Attachments

#9 ·
paint

garth334 said:
I cant imagine an older car with no filler, thats impressive. That bike is awesome. I know for sure that I want to use the Hot Rod Flatz (or something similar) but I really cant decide on a color. Its really between the midnight blue and black.
I didn't build the car, and it does have some very small dents on it, but as far as I can tell, it looks like it was striped and painted, I could be wrong but I don't think so. As I said before the car was built a long time ago. when I got it the only thing that was changed in the inside was the column, everything else was stock. They put a M II kit in it Chassis Eng. kits for tranny and rearend.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.