Hot Rod Forum banner

April 2013 Hot Rod Art Contest: '59-'66 Chevy Cars

7K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Kartoon 
#1 ·
Our March 2013 art contest winner lincoln highway jony has selected "'59-'66 Chevy Cars" as the topic for this month's art contest.

This month, the winner gets a $50 gift certificate to Speedway Motors.

Voting will take place in the last week of April, so please have all entries posted by the 24th.

Thanks to all participants and voters!

#15 ·
Pacouse: 64 Chevy

Pacouse had a shop in East L.A. the man was a wizard when it came to hydraulics. He was also active in trying to get kids of the street out of the gang life and into building custom cars . Pacouse would only build on Chevy's and there cousins the Ol's and the Pontiac's .When ask why not ford or dodge, He would say Chevy's were made to show off. In later life he moved to northern California and open a shop at a Garage at home. I asked him to put mild hydraulics on my 32 Ford coupe. He said it"s not a Chevy .I told him to come to my shop and check it out. When he got there he found a Chevy sticker taped to the back window. His reaction was "it says it"s a Chevy so I will work on it" . This drawing is the memory of a man with a Big heart and a Great talent. Signed Vagabond Road artist Lincoln Highway Johnny.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.