Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Aprils Hotrodders.com Art Contest, Movie Cars "Anything Goes !!"
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Starving Artist

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Corvette
Whew .....glad I got them in when I did...LOL. It's a little harder I think for me to come up with something as I have to start with a photo. Not always easy to find a hi res photo for each contest. I wish I had the ability you guys have of drawing what I see in my mind.

Mark, glad you got your computer working again .... I didn't use the on line method to repair mine as I couldn't open IE or any other program that might have helped the situation. I had to call Microsoft and have them run me through the process.....took about an hour to clear all the problems.

Doodler, thank you for the kind words .......
I had the same problem but as I was scrounging around I realized that I was not going to be able to find a public domain image of a movie car. As a photog, I try to not use other's images without permission even if they belong to some big corp.

Having said that, I do love (as usual) what you did with your images. With talent like that, you don't need to draw.