Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Aprils Hotrodders.com Art Contest, Movie Cars "Anything Goes !!"
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 02:34 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinson
I got tired of that crap, bought a massive (for me) additional hard drive and now the only thing on my c:// drive are programs. All data, images etc are on the other drive. If I get a virus that I can't get rid of quickly, I simply restore the C:// drive and reload my programs. I found this much easier and quicker than spending countless hours trying to get rid of a stubborn virus/trojan etc.
I have 6 terabytes of backup an this and the virus was a backdoor trojan for sure, called a tidserve request amd I'm usually good about keeping virses off, what I do though is websites and it causes problems when you take one over and the guy doesn't want to give it up and sends you into a database with a virus planted in it as a slap in the face.

As for images to use, I don't have any stars cars but there are some out there that are out there, I had a few of Christine, one of my favorites, look for something close and possibly change the hue or color to match.