Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - AR RACING 383 Motor
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The problem (if it is a problem) is that there's quite a few engine builders (including myself) that post regularly on this board. We do so not to drum up any business but because we enjoy cars and enjoy helping people out by sharing some of what we know. It's great that 64Duece was happy with his engine. But I'm also sure K-star, nairb, chuck, Tom, Bob, Mike and lots of others have plenty of happy customers too, they just don't come on here and talk about it. The follow up thread by 454me saying that someday he might need a motor so now he knows where to go interests me. Maybe I'd like your business, or someone local to you who also posts on this board would like your business. Heck their product, price, and service might be every bit as good or even better than AR Racing. Think about it.
Like I said, i'm not sure that a post about a good experience is a problem but to me it is something that makes you go "hmmm" when you look deeper at it.