Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - AR RACING 383 Motor
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 03:54 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I always over analize everything. When I said thanks for the recomendation I didnt mean that I would go out and buy that motor. Its just another place to look into. I would probably build the motor instead of buy one but sometimes the parts cost more than the completed thing. I keep seeing Larry's performance out of Calif mentioned in High Performance Chevy. I would consider talking to him also if I was buying. I asked here if anyone had ever used one of his motors but no one had. We just bought my son a car. I didnt go to the first dealer and get it. We went to 40 different dealers and looked at all the used cars they had. We ended up with a new 2005 Grand Am GT. Got it for not much more than the 2 year old used ones. To my surprise they will go lower than the employee discount. Wasnt what I was expecting to get but thats the way it turned out. I guess thats why when I was looking for my Chevelle it took me 2 years to find the one for me.