Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - AR RACING 383 Motor
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Never let them see you coming

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

64Duece,

That is great to hear that you had an excellent outcome with your engine purchase from AR Racing. Believe me, I have tried in vain to get this resolved, but when the engine builder is halfway across the nation from you, it is easy for something like this to happen to you as it has me. They just won't answer the phone or my emails. Mark seemed sincere, but if they would have taken care of the problem, then it would be a non issue. I just know that I have to rebuild a new motor from him. I know that I am not the only BBC problem that he has had, with the same symptoms. I just got the bad end of the stick on this deal, and hopefully no one else will in the future.

I bet if you had started your thread as you have wrote in your last post, you would not have gotten flamed like you did. If you read your first post on this thread, it does sound like an advertisement.

Enjoy that 64!! I went and picked up a 66 Nova SS for my father-in-law 1 week before Christmas last year.