Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The art of punishment
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:32 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Some states have or had laws where if someone entered your home and appeared unarmed, your first action must be to leave the home...for safety...even if it means using an open window as a means of egress. If while trying to leave unnoticed, you realize the scum is armed, you may shoot them...if you feel your life is in danger.

Im sorry when did the guy breaking the law have the right to be in my home, happy and alive...and I do not

No one said it; so I will. Pedophiles can't be cured of pedophilia...castrate or kill them. However, one of my classmates in college (he was 23) met a girl at a party, she was taking college classes, they shared a meaningful 10minute relationship. then she got crazy, phonecalls stalking etc. THEN he finds out shes 17, after she screamed rape. I was at that party, I can assure you she was no lost waif. The justice system needs to look at these life altering crimes (for the accused) in a case by case basis. Yes she was 17, but it clearly wasn't rape and now hes branded as a sex offender. Its one of those grey areas that I don't agree with.