The art of punishment - Page 4 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Die standin' up

Last journal entry: geezer69 nova 63
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

sometimes killin a bad guy makes us feel good. some of us. but no, its not rite. truth be known, its proly worse punishment to keep em in prison. there they can die a bit ever dang day knowin they aint gettin out alive.man, id rather be dead than that life. let em suffer. prison is a form of torture. im sure it gets worse over time.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 07:55 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: mopar hump back
Last photo:

A murder close to home! Rebekah was a friend of both of my daughters and was a class mate of 1, Ive taken Rebekah home many times and dropped my daughters off at her home to spend time or nights there! This creepy preacher killed her, and raped her dead body! This guy should be in prison for the rest of his life and skinned alive and when it heals, skinned again, Etc, Etc I keep thinking what would have happened if my girl was Babysitting for Rebekah one night and this guy came in! The girls trusted him He was a PREACHER for gods sake!

Jester

Mom beaten, strangled with son in home | WOOD TV8
Old 11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Die standin' up

Last photo:

thats the guys that make me feel better when they fry. i could do horrible things to a man like that. im sure you could and would. this crap leaves deep scars on us.it makes us evil ourselves.but i do believe in an eye for an eye.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Semper Gumby

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by against all odds View Post
Do you favor/oppose legislation to make convicted murders/pedophiles etc. property of the state?

This allows the state to perform scientific/medical experiments/research/procedures on them.

Discuss.
You mean like the Nazis did? or the Japanese in WW II? Or the Russians?

Hmmm....

Gotta think about that.

Does that sound like something that should happen in the USA????

Now if only we could find Dr Joseph Mengele to head up the program, we could get right on it?

Are you volunteering to be a patient - you know - one of the ones that is later found to have been innocent anyway like so many of those who have been executed?

BUT - having said that - if the prison system is still determined to kill someone for whatever "make themselves feel morally superior in an Old Testament way" (Just to prove that they are NOT New Testament Christians, I suppose?) then they should find a way to do it without injection of poisons. Then the organs can be harvested after the death, and the condemned man (woman) can save a life or two through organ donation. Eyes, kidneys, lungs, heart etc are reusable - why waste them?

Last edited by Dave57210; 11-10-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Die standin' up

Last photo:

no im not talkin about an inocent man bein killed. im sure it has happened. but when theres no doubt, then im in. i dont care how its done.i admit it, its wrong to kill anyone. even an animal has rites in my world. but its has happened im my family. to my daughter. thats made me just as evil as the folks doin the crimes. but, am i wrong?i havent killed anyone yet, hahaha, but i could, you betcha. so could you.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
There was an old woman in Gaylord that needed food! her money was spent on meds for her husband and her, and they were starving ! She stole food from the local Grocery and was arrested and put in jail! She didn't try to steal money just food. The papers ran the story and then good Samaritans took food to the husband while she was in jail! Even the police donated! But a drug addict who stole to pay for drugs was sentenced to counseling in a rehab center!! now there's a rub! He had the excuse of addiction but she was just a thief in the laws eyes !

Jester
You nailed it Jester...10 years ago, I had a break in at 5 AM, my daughter heard the guy and came and got me. When I got to the main level of my house the guy was in the basement. I called down and he came running up the stairs. When he was chin high to my waist I kicked him and ran after him as he fell down the stairs and proceeded to lay a beating on him. My son had to pull me off, I was so full of adreneline I couldn't even see straight. Both my hands where cut and bleeding and proceeded to throw him out the door. My son wanted to call the cops and I stopped him because in the juristiction that I lived in at the time I could have been charged with undo force.

Later that evening I went to bed early, my cell phone was on the charger and my son was watching a movie with his girl friend and had the phone shut off. My girlfriend at the time (now my wife) was aware of what happened and was trying to call me...couldn't get a hold of me and was concerned thinking the perp may have come back with friends so she called the cops. Cops came to the door and asked if I was alright and they heard what happened. I said I was fine. Then they asked what happened earlier and I showed them my hands and simply said I took care of it. The cops looked at me and smiled at each other. One cop said that it may have been a better choice to call 911 but I'm glad you looked after it.

The police departments must get frustrated with trying to bring the criminal element to justice only to find that they are back on the street in a short time with only a slap on the wrist.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:47 AM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

One of our former Presidents lied under oath and was impeached but served out his term and now the taxpayers are footing all of his bills and will be until he dies - - - - hell, maybe even after he dies - who knows?

Unfortunately you cannot talk about the Law and Justice at the same time in this Country anymore.

Sorry about your hands and what it must have put your family through but at least he's alive and can do it again ! (tongue in cheek with sarcasm added but nothing personal OK?)
Old 11-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:

In many cases it appears that today the laws are made and enforced to protect the guilty. How many cases haven't we seen and heard about where a shop owner fires a gun, trying to protect himself, his investment and his family, at a guy trying to rob him and HE GETS CHARGED. Proof positive that common sense isn't that common.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:32 AM

Last photo:

I agree and there's no doubt that your decision to throw his butt out the door was a wise one and best for you and your family. However, I don't think I could be that level headed once I got him down and had the advantage.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:30 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:

I wasn't the wise one...I saw RED and all I could think of was turning his face into hamburger...It was my son that pulled me off... I don't know what would have happened if he hadn't...I still see the image of him crawling an all four's to get across the street, but on the bright side, His face was hamburger. I remember thinking about calling the police versus not calling, you know better I report it than the other guy and in my mind I thought what kind of person would go to the cops and say, "I was breaking into a house and the owner beat the crap out of me and I want him charged"...Whereas if I called them, I could be...so I didn't and I bet that, that would be thief remembers his punishment fitting the crime to this day.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Banned User

Last photo:

Hypothetical dating question:

Mistakenly put in this thread; Will start a new one.

Last edited by against all odds; 11-11-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 11-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Die standin' up

Last photo:

im with you mego. aint no way id let him up if i got him down. you dont ever know what he mite have on em. you stop when he quits wigglin.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:29 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by against all odds View Post
Mistakenly put in this thread; Will start a new one.
Dang, and I wanted to answer that question about dating a midget so I will anyhow.

If I were to date a midget and she wanted to have sex, and since I'm slightly over 6' tall, then someone would have had to "put her up to it" !
Old 11-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Banned User

Last photo:

Well, let's get back to the original topic;

Do you favor or oppose legislation that would make convicted persons of serious crimes property of the state?
Old 11-22-2012, 04:30 PM
boatbob2

Teachers....

People complain about young boys having sex with their teachers,well,im here to tell the world,i had sex with my art teacher,i was 16,she was 22,i thought that was the best thing that could possibly have happenned to me,the difference was...I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT...our affair lasted almost 5 years,she was a fantastic person,and ive said MANY TIMES,,,Thank You,Cheryl... ALL young men,need an older lady to teach them....AND the only crime is the boys BIG MOUTH...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.