Hot Rod Forum banner

Art Work

18K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  Artist 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just looking for feedback, this is all new to me. Only honest opinions please. I can take it!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Ar Work

lt1silverhawk said:
Very nice work! Especially digging the Camaro and the Bob's Big Boy images :thumbup:
Much thanks for the encouragement. I have no clue as to what art work sells for. I am a little intimidated when I have viewed some other artists work and wonder if I can compete. Again thank you
Ron

#12 ·
Very nice stuff, ecspecially like the Savoy in the Garage. Artwork is in the eye of the beholder, what one thinks is trash is another mans treasure, look at Andy Warhol, lol..

Keep doing them, try a few art shows, maybe one of those places where artists get together, I'm at a loss for words of what they call them and see if you make any sales.

#14 ·
Wow, haven't had a chance to jump on here a lot lately.

I like these a lot. Without the ability to erase, it puts a lot more pressure on the artist (no pun intended, haha). Like Mark (onlyracing) said, you just have to put yourself out there. Sometimes it starts slow, the important thing is just to keep at it.

My favorite is the Camaro. There is something about the how it's colored that gives it a "raw" type of feel and i'm diggin' it. Since you are also looking for feedback, the rear shot of the Camaro seems a little off. I think the rear window is sloping a little too aggressively making the roof line a little cut off. Otherwise, very solid work sir!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.