Hot Rod Forum banner

Artistic sketched portrait of your ride with remarkable detailing!!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  poncho62 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I just wanted to show you some of the work a buddy of mine has been doing ....

With just one picture of a car, this self taught artist can make that photo into a personal keepsake that lasts forever! These sketches are truly a piece of work! You must see it to appreciate it! There is alot of time and artistry that goes into each and every piece of work that he has completed! These pictures can come in any size up to 11x14 to possibly bigger.

let me know what you think about the pic's and also if you know where a good site is where i can list some of these drawings to help him out with this small business plz let me know.... thanks again :thumbup: If you would like to correspond with this guy you can pm me... thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Tiresmoke has been a member for a while and he usually posts usefull stuff, maybe he isn't aware of our advertising rules ;)
Hey guys, I have this piece of land on the San Fran bridge that I would like to sell. Id be glad to let it go for $20,000. I have deposited $50,000 on your account, if you could be so nice and mail the change to Mr. Husha Bawroney, 1002 Naireb Street, Nigeria.

Mike

#6 ·
hey guys.....don't get me wrong on my this post, this isn't a get rich quick scheme or anything like that, i guess you can say its somewhat of an advertisement but I just wanted to show off some of my friends work, because i think this is great hot rodding memorabilia and work like this is kind of hard to find around..... i figured that some of the members here might be interested, just as i was in having a picture of their car drawn. hopefully there is no harm done, and i hope this clears up any misunderstandings. thanks guys :welcome:

#7 ·
Sorry, tiresmoke.but as is, its advertising.

Please edit out the prices, thefact that he charges for it and the contact information and the pictures can stay. If someone is interested, they can PM you for the address.

I would do it, but it's not my forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.