Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - ATTN: IROC-Z owners and former owners...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:32 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by novafreek6872 View Post
Buzz Restored... Thanks
yw lol

btw when i was younger about 19, i purchased a low mile 89 iroc , white with the gold stripe and rim package,t-tops l98/auto for 2,200 bucks, i sold the car later for just under 2k

i kick myself in the butt everytime i think of that car or see one as it would be worth around 8-9k today in the condition it was in possibly more as it was a very rare package

my only other regret was not fixing up a 1le car with 40k miles on it that i bought for 400 bucks

i was 20 and didnt have the money to fix it , it was my uncles friends car who bought it new he gave it to his kid for prom and he ran it under a school bus at 45mph, the hit was so hard it crushed the pasenger side strut tower and looked like somone cut the nose diagonally across the hood since it folded up so bad, it looked worse then it was though as the nose piece was pretty much just rolled up under the car

it was an 89 1le which is the most rare one u can get , and it was fixable i just didnt have the money, so i parted out the car , the engine and trans went to a friend for 800 bucks , the suspension made its way onto my turbocharged rs as well as the rims/gauge cluster ac delete,and tailights/grill

fixed correctly that car would be worth well over 40k: