Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - ATTN: IROC-Z owners and former owners...
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:21 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodyman View Post
fer real??? I'm pretty sure they're stock,so what do you think it is. I'd hate to misrepresent it when I sell it. It has Z-28 on the rocker flaresand back bumper but camero on the dash but it has a disc rear end. and its an 85 which I thought was the first year??and a louverd hood.

it is possible that im 1 year off on the tailights, i can dbl check that for u though.

the early cars are much harder to identify then say 86 and up by looking at them

the camaro emblems are really throwing me off though, as far as i know only base model and rs would have the camaro lettering in the inset on the rear bumper. and all others would say z28 or iroc on the passenger side , dont recall ever seeing a z28/iroc having the camaro lettering on the driver side with the z28/iroc badge on the right

rpo codes would deff be the way to go when checking out what it is.

and if ur still unsure after that u can post up on the history forum on thirdgen.org bunch of guys over there know alot more then i do and can tell u exactly what it is for sure

my earliest f-body was an 86 so im really alot more familiar with the 86-92's as i didnt really care for the 82-85's