Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - August's "Rust Is A Must" Rat Rods Hotrodders Art Contest Begins Now
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 08:02 AM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet4x4s
Nope,they were my entrys, but you do nice work no need to remove them.
Just kind of hit me the wrong way at the time,but didnt have the full story,misunderstandings happen,generally I dont care as long is permission is asked for,permission grated .

Shane
Thanks for the permissions use Shane, I was assuming when I posted that part others may have some more ideas of what a rat rod, or rust rod is supposed to be, not quite my forte' at this point, my apologies also for not being more informative with that.

With that being said, most members don't take into consideration of the use of images and copyrights. ne you have made an image taken a picture and so forth, you own the copyright and for the most part it can get into a bad situation where the image is used in advertising without the owners permission, been there already with my images and friends.

I try and make sure in the final selections that all people involved get credits and usage thanks if possible.

My apologies to all for that mistake at first.

Sincerley Mark