Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - August's "Rust Is A Must" Rat Rods Hotrodders Art Contest Begins Now
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:37 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Corvette
Not sure if we're all on the same page as to what a Rat Rod is ...... I guess it's open to interpretation, but to me it's more than just a rusty car. I think there are a lot of factors that make up a Rat Rod as well as I think it's a culture in it's own way.

This ride is one of the more radical Rat Rods I've seen ... the guys on the HAMB hated it, but I think it deserves some attention. I have re-touched this photo before, but came up with a new and different look for this months contest. Creature art by Ceiron. http://ceiron.deviantart.com/ Hope you like the artwork for this month ..... good luck to all. Looks like another great month of artwork.
I knida was under the same interprutation as you were with the styles, some are really nice and some are total shambles or the mix in between of all these combined, the no billet, no nice paint, styles come to mind for me at least.

Keep up the good stuff guys !!