Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - August's "Rust Is A Must" Rat Rods Hotrodders Art Contest Begins Now
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 05:18 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Wow Shadetree, You even put the hood on it,you want to make a trade? I show you P&B you show me This stuff,I think I like doing it your way better. BTW theres a sharpness at the front of the hood thats not plymouth,was it just what you thought would look kool and drew in? becacse thats one of the things I was going to fabricate in also the hight of the hood another change I had in the plan..do we think alike or was it just a cool accident? Thank you ,you just gave me three more ideas.I cant wait to get back to the shop...really....THANKS can I ask a .....two dumb questions? welli'm gonna ask them anyway....That camero on the trailer....Is it yours? and (dont laugh)which one is the original pic?....I told you not to laugh But I cant tell How does one tell? OK thats three dumb ones....I'm changing my name andreplacing dead for dumb... DBM still works..I want to thank ALL you guys for the all the help ...now it time to practice up for next month..Only racing this is the greatest thing I stumbled into,and Its all because of you I'm so fired up.

Last edited by deadbodyman; 08-24-2009 at 05:36 PM.