Hot Rod Forum banner

automobile transport- delivery

620 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  M&M CUSTOM 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Will be looking to transport a car from Maryland to central Texas. Does anyone have a good reliable company that will do it for a reasonable price? I really do not want to be stuck with a 6 month delay or bumper to bumper accidents on the transport.

Any advice will do me only good.

Thanks,
:welcome: :welcome:

#2 ·
There are quite a few that I have seen are charging too much for what's involved.

You might look into a flatbed trucking company and contact them to see if their rates would fit your budget, I know it can be done in only a few days, I drive tractor trailer every day for a living, but I am running dedicated for a company that lists automobiles on our "does not haul" list.

Any flatbedder worth getting in his truck each day has the equipment on his trailer or truck to secure just about anything he even "might" haul. I only have to deal with load bars (I had as many as 5 spares), nylon ratchet load straps I now have 10 of them, and a few spare short lengths of 2x4 and nails to block the load from shifting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.