Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Autozone bashing and introductions
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 02:52 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

greetings - I don't think the intention was to label all employees, but there is a trend that is worth note

There are 2 old guys at my national parts chain (rhymes with advanced bought-o) - 1 is really good with old pontiac parts and is a big help, except he has no idea how to run the register - I have honestly sat there for over 15 mins while he tried to figure how to return a part for me that I didn't need - nice guy, but it is sooo frustrating to me to just stand there, I want to reach over the register and help the guy out ---- then there's the other old guy who neither knows how to run the register, nor does he know anything about cars.

the other national chain ( rhymes with crapa) is ok on register knowledge and fair for parts, but tends to be more expensive

the other other national chain (rhymes with splotto zone) is pretty good, if I know the part for them to look up they can usually find it, and they are good with the operation of the register

overall, I would rather buy from a store locally, but most of the employees and prices make me spend a lot of time looking at jegs, summitt, jc whitney, etc catalogs

hmmmm.... I felt like there was some point I was making, oh well