Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Be aware of Low Cost, Low Quality Aluminum Heads
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 09:04 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

More Negative Cheap Aluminum Heads Info

Yeah Doublevision,
As I said, Contact me for more negative Info. I did stumble on an article about knockoffs from China and these heads (Pro Comp Electronics) were mentioned by name. The article also mentioned many other hotrod parts,from China that were illustrated and labeled in deceptive ways. There are a lot of greedy Bastidges out there who just don't care, and will rip you (or me) off. The thing that really concerns me is; we are losing our capability to produce in an industrial way because we are buying from other countries. Go to ANY department or shoe store and ask for shoes made in USA. I have done this and I get a blank look, then ask for the manager and get another blank look! China has stated clearly that they will remove us from the planet, and we are funding their efforts!
Well, I ramble, Sorry I just want to sound an alarm to avoid my mistake which has caused a lot of frustration.
Larry3