Hot Rod Forum banner

BAck To The 50's 2003

866 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  hot_rod_kid 
#1 ·
WOW, words cant even explain the weekend, but i will just say it was better than you can imagine. Friday was PERFECT, clear sky's, no humdidity, and it was about 80*, my mom even saw my dad's car on T.V. (so i heard). Saturday was a little bit warmer with alot of humdidity, making it a little uncomfortable, partly cloudy,85*, and a breeze kept ya cool enought to survive in a car with no A.C. Sunday was the worst day of all, in the morning it was clear, sunny and about 70*. Then right as the closing ceromonies were about to begin, a heavy sprinkle came, but by the time the ceromonies began, it had all passed and it was cool until the end.

My model didnt pass by as good as I thought it would, but as a doorprize I got a T-Bucket that I will start tomarrow, o-well though.

I hope you guys will come up next year, it will be the 17th-20th in June. Go to the home page at http://msra.com to find out how to get a regisration sheet sent to your house when the time comes.

Till next time, happy roddin':cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.