Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - back agine still spites back throw the barb at low rpm
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: How to rebuild a Rochester Quadrajet 4MV carbureto...
Last journal entry: How to change auto shift timing on 200R4
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 21

I HATE to accuse people of being trolls (in spite of how I huff and puff about it!) and 302truck I don't intend ot offend you so take this as constructive criticism - if you are truly a troll, we will get rid of you in a short time.

Here goes.

I am amazed how you can hold a job that pays enough money to afford a car, let alone one with after-market hot rod parts in view of the TERRIBLE communication skills you exhibit in your post. Burger flippers at Mickey-D's need better skills than you exhibit. Unless you clean up your act as suggested above, you will not be taken seriously here and will get no helpful responses. Take the advice given above by the board members and take the time to, a) hit the spell check button and, b) read what you have written and decide whether it would make sense to anyone else reading it who has no preexisting idea of what you are trying to say.

If you don't take these steps, we will be forced to assume you are doing this intentionally to disrupt this board and we will not allow that to happen.