Hot Rod Forum banner

back from obscurity!!!!

751 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  helrazr3 
#1 ·
hello everyone!! i haven't been around for a while but im back. if there is anyone that even remembers me? lol i see things seem to be about the same as before so whats going on? i can now say that progress is being made on the old chevy and i hope to have it mostly together and running this summer!!! :eek: :eek: :D i need to update my journal and i hope to do so in the next week. :thumbup:

#2 ·
Hey, Hey, it's helrazr3! Long time, no see. That said, Rich, a face like yours is unforgettable. Of course we remember you. It's kinda funny, I was going to start a thread over the weekend about "whatever happened to???" and ask about you, ghetto jet, and 78novaman. Funny coincidences I suppose. Anyway, welcome back!

In a while, Chet.

#8 ·
Hail!! Hail!! The gangs all here!! HRaz hang around for a while. And Wimer!! Maybe we can get a roll call going on all the old timers for a quick check in if nothing else. Lets see if we can come up with the member that has been registered the longest etc, etc. A virtual reunion?

Trees

#9 ·
ooops

well i suppose its a bit of a tease to just make a post and disappear again sorry about that.i am in the process of selling my house and i separated from the old lady almost a year ago things are so much quieter now lol we should dry and drag out some of the old bags from the past we had some good fun on this site and when we got together!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.