Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Bad body work /cars with hidden surprises
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:49 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I pulled an 05 monty in the shop to fix a damaged door ,a few hours later I was finished and closed the door when I heard something hit the floor ,when I turned around it was any bodymans nightmare....A hudge chunk of bondo just fell out of the 1/4 about 12"x12"and about 1 1/2" thick...IT JUST FELL OUT...I never even touched the 1/4, someone had used a slide puller (I think just for the holes) because it was still shinny paint underneath ,the holes were all that it was holding onto...
The shape of it looked like the state of Texas ,so I saved it and hung it up...Look to theleft of the booth window,its hanging under the shelf...

A couple years later it happend again on an 80 something Porche but this time it looked like the state of Fla...I saved that one too...I sure hope my United states of bondo collection ends here I'd hate to end up any more...Or whats next ..... Jesus or the virgin Mary
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_7812.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	847.0 KB
ID:	69718   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5869.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	969.5 KB
ID:	69719