Doing a bit of fall cleaning and came across my test panel that I shot. I had forgotten to update you all on the results.
I shot the test panel using the same conditions as the doors. It was 4 degrees cooler and 20% less humidity, but that was about as close to the same conditions as I was going to get.
The paint stuck perfectly fine to the test panel. I had let it cure overnight, and starting with painter's tape all the way to the good "200mph" duck tape and it stuck fine, even on the corners. I had left a piece of duck tape on it for the past couple weeks (forgotten about it), just pulled it off and it was fine.
That shoots down the waterborne not drying theory, at least to me. I have decided to start keeping records of the conditions and details when I paint just in case something like this happens again. All things considered I got lucky this time (plenty of material left and plenty of time left to reshoot), but I know that won't always happen.