#1 ·
The title is FX/DX/4D
I'd guess thats Fleetline Deluxe ?
Pat

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
1949 Styleline Standard 4dr sedan
Deluxe sedan has fender spears that extend into the doors; ss trim around front and back glass; ss trim all the way around the door glass; ss gravel shields on the rear quarters,( standards had black rubber), full rocker moldings, and maybe (not sure, these may be options), push button radio, clock/ash tray, tissue dispenser, sun visor, and I'm sure there are many more. I have a 49 deluxe coupe and a 50 standard coupe, both fun pieces ! Hope this info. helps.

#9 ·
this may be a deluxe

1949 Styleline Standard 4dr sedan
Deluxe sedan has fender spears that extend into the doors; ss trim around front and back glass; ss trim all the way around the door glass; ss gravel shields on the rear quarters,( standards had black rubber), full rocker moldings,
4950 thanks
With your description, I believe this was a deluxe. A lot of the trim has been robbed, inside and out, probably for another car.
Here's another pic, stainless rock guards, wind shield trim missing, radio also. Does have ash tray and lighter, skirt clips.
There are bondo'ed holes around the side windows, probably for trim.
It is a blast to drive.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.