Battery Relocation questions
Hey guys, I used the search function to try and find an answer to my problem to no avail. I'm moving the battery to the trunk of a 73 Nova and I'm not the best at wiring.
My questions are...
1) The starter I have has the solenoid on top of it, do I still have to get another solenoid for a trunk mount set up?
2) Do I have to use 1Ga Positive wire to go straight to the starter solenoid
3) Do I have to run a thicker wire for the Alternator charge wire (from the Battery)
4) Where can I buy some 1ga wire the length I need (24 ft)?
5) Is it okay for me to run the wire underneath the car with wire loom protecting it?
6) If I ground the battery to the engine block, can I still ground it to the frame?
7) does the Alternator charge wire come from the horn relay?
Sorry for all the questions, but I'm ready to get this car going with only a few small steps to make things work.