Hot Rod Forum banner

bbc header help

732 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Guy Hiltz 
#1 ·
i have a 78 camaro z28 that i will be drag racing. like some of us im trying to save a little cash by trying to find a set of used headers for my car. my motor is a bbc 496 stroker,14-1 comp,solid roller cam 728int 714exh 276int 284exh@50 cut on a 110 lobe sep, brodix 320cc heads with 115cc chambers with mild port work, 454r vic jr intake 1050 dominator carb, 9inch 4500 spragless convertor,350 turbo trans foot breaking, 4.56 gears 28x10.5 slicks. im running 100 shot of nos from the line and have a jacobs controller bring on the second stage of 200 progresive bothe plate kits.... my thing is im sure that some headers will fit more than one car but i have no clue as to what all the will interchage with... i dont care about looks cause my plan is to use some header rap befor i put them in. the car will be uncaped with the mufflers.... can anyone tell me what other headrs i can use to fit my f-body car and what would be a good tube size i shuld look for... o my car is a stock body and frame no k member or anything after market.... sorry this is so long but just wanted to make sure that i put as much info up that i could to help out :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.