Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Beating a dead horse, Timing help please
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 08:21 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool rockin daddy
Amazing. Malc gives you excellent advice and a great article. You then flame him for questioning your dedidcation and your level of knowledge about YOUR OWN parts when you admit you didn't even read the instructions for your parts! Then you come up with the tired "this is an open forum and I am just trying to learn" B.S.!!! Now in your infinite wisdom you inform us all that you can't time your engine due to mismatched balancer and timing tab! Guess your original post wasn't needed, was it? Fix your mismatched parts, read the article that was suggested, and time your engine. Simple, no?

Another example of the new age rodder. Asks questions, doesn't understand the answers even though he says he is reading up on the subject, gets mad at somebody kind enough to post a reply, then diagnoses the problem himself by doing what he should have done in the first place; GETTING HIS HEAD UNDER THE HOOD OF HIS VEHICLE AND INVESTIGATING! That's the definition of hot rodding in my opinion. Far too many people are moving away from that I fear.
You must not have even read the entire thread.