Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Beating a dead horse, Timing help please
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 09:42 AM
1.21 giga-watts???!!!!

Wiki Edits: 0

Unfortunately, I have read the entire thread. That is why I posted what I did. Maybe you should go back and re-read your posts. You might see where people get turned off by your attitude, not knowing exactly how to use the parts that you have (read the instructions, they are there for a reason), trying to tune something with mismatched parts or parts of questionable quality, then getting pissy when you should be saying "my bad. I will read up on my parts, get matching parts or parts in good shape (balancer), and then I will let you know if I solved the problem that most people feel I caused myself. Your questions about BASIC timing are found in the knowledge base on this site. Did you even look there?

Frenzel is right. A lot of the old timers are leaving this site. They don't want to be bothered with people that can't even make sure they have good parts on their engine before they wonder why they can't do something. They don't want to read one more question about "which cam will have the lumpiest idle" or "which muffler will sound the gnarliest". Who can blame them?