Hot Rod Forum banner

Been away just got back from the sandbox

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  AutoGear 
#1 ·
got back from Bahrain,
looked over my cars after being gone a year and wife knocked a can of undercoating off the shelf and it exploded and now I got overspray all over the side of the vette? what can I use to get it off without screwing up the paint?
I was thinking Kerosene?

#2 ·
Welcome back

Hey Dawg, Glad you made it back safe and sound. Are you finished playing in the sand, or just on leave?

About the splatter job, I'd start with something safe like WD-40. I'm sure some of our esteemed body/paint guys can give you a better answer, mostly I just wanted to say welcome back from that chit hole. Nolan

#8 ·
lol

LOL, No Dawg I wasn't talking about joining up. I'm way too old for that and would not have been the man for the job when I was young. I was curious about the boats which appear to be tunnel hull. Engine, drive(jet pump, prop, surface drive ?) Super rapid fire guns. I was just interested in the machines.:thumbup: Don't know what you can talk about without getting into troubles. If you can't say, no problem. Appreciate your service both military and civilian. :thumbup: nolan

#10 ·
LOL, No Dawg I wasn't talking about joining up. I'm way too old for that and would not have been the man for the job when I was young. I was curious about the boats which appear to be tunnel hull. Engine, drive(jet pump, prop, surface drive ?) Super rapid fire guns. I was just interested in the machines.:thumbup: Don't know what you can talk about without getting into troubles. If you can't say, no problem. Appreciate your service both military and civilian. :thumbup: nolan
Everything is on the first website thats unclassified.

#16 ·
. Glad to see you made it back safely... thanks for serving your country...

. Don't need it now, I see, but GooGone is also a gentle, safe remover...

. Make take a few seconds for postings/pictures to show up... they have a long way to go and servers, repeaters, hubs, etc. to deal with before they get back to us...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.