Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Been away a while, back with a new ride
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Mechanical Animal

Last journal entry: Finally complete and running.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Been away a while, back with a new ride

Hi All, I have been out of the forum for a bit and have had a few changes happen. I had the T/A at a buddy's house and it was almost ready to hit the street. He calls me one day out of the blue and says he has a guy there that has GOT to have the car, he names a price that is way over what I have in it, and the Pontiac has a new home now. Anyway, I stumbled upon a three week old craigslist ad in my area for a 1970 dart with a big block for $6800. Figured that after three weeks on CL there was no way it was still around, but sure enough the guy still had it and I met him. The car is Hugger orange, is mini tubbed, has subframe connectors, fenderwell exit headers, electric fuel pump and runs 60 psi oil pressure at idle. The only issue it has is that fact that the paint is old and where the trim attachment holes are the plugs are coming out. A small bit of rust at the lower front of the quarters finishes the faults. Had it a week and took third place at a local car show in the 1970 and up open class. not too bad of a find huh?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dart.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	35854   Click image for larger version

Name:	engine.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	35855   Click image for larger version

Name:	interior.JPG
Views:	74