Hot Rod Forum banner

Before and after shot's..

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  NEW INTERIORS 
#1 ·
Here's a 1957 chevy some may remember me doing a little work on.. Some before and after shot's... ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
nice work and great results !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey............ always wondered about a car with tires on it that big, does it drive normal ? or do the big tires tend to pull the car around in the road when it gets in the ruts or groves in the road or highway ?

Thanks man........ and again.......... nice work !!!!!

#5 ·
Thanks for the kind words..
Here's one that I built and was my car... It did very well and didn't pull much in the ruts.. Had 18.5's under the back end...I owned five or six pro street cars,, They all handled good on the street.. The one I posted with the Ls in it hasn't been down the road yet.. I just finished wiring up the motor, Still has a ways to go before hitting the street's... My friend is build this car for his son to go to school in.. He's a very lucky boy..:thumbup:

Here's the one I owned..

Attachments

#11 ·

WOW! You certainly did some very extensive work there...and worth every minute you spent on it. I like to think of myself as a fairly decent restorer...but I pale in comparison to your incredible work. Cudo's to you my friend...beautiful car! I had to type thie 3 times because I've suddenly developed a keyboard stut-stut-stutter. LOL:thumbup:

#14 ·
WOW! You certainly did some very extensive work there...and worth every minute you spent on it. I like to think of myself as a fairly decent restorer...but I pale in comparison to your incredible work. Cudo's to you my friend...beautiful car! I had to type thie 3 times because I've suddenly developed a keyboard stut-stut-stutter. LOL:thumbup:
Thanks for the kind words..;)

#20 ·
Thanks...:thumbup:

The metal guy was this guy here...But he started to get lazy on me...:eek: (And I didn't put him there,,)

But he passed on,,
Now it's his brother..:D:thumbup:

The call was the best I could do for a good friend in need..Wish I could have been there with you..;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.