Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Before and After(Virtual Kustomz)

68K views 358 replies 50 participants last post by  crazygutgut 
#1 ·
Hi all, forum newbie here...looks like a cool place to hang out!
I thought it would be cool to do a couple "VIRTUAL KUSTOMZ", here are some before and after shots....(Photoshop rules!)
51 Merc Before...
VERY SAD!

51 Merc After.....
Looks sweet...chopped ...channeled...powered by a 383 stroker chevy...turbo 350 tranny...still in primer...leather and tweed interior...you get the idea..

Next..And another "VIRTUAL KUSTOM"
51 Ford (Shoebox)
Before.....
Not a bad candidate!

After........

Slammed to the ground....18" wheels...powered by a 460 ford with a C4 tranny....9" rear...MustangII front suspension...billet steering column...kustom white face guages ala Cobra.....

And....Here's another..It's a 1955 Ford RanchWagon
Before......

And After
Powered by a Chevy 502 crate motor..Row thru the gears with a Muncie m22 "Rockcrusher" transmission...Airbags for "that just right" stance...The leather interior was replaced with tweed after passenger complaints of sliding around on the seats during hard cornering..hehe..

See less See more
#231 ·
Alright the electronicly gifted folk of this site, help out the electrinicly retarded, namely me. Its a real humdinger of a prodject. Take a '77-'78 T/A prefferably T-top, put some '90 corvette 17" wheels, the front valance from the black Camaro in the "GOT ANY PICTURES???" post, slap some black color on it and call me lulu, or ethel or beatrice, whichever rubs your Buddha at that preticular moment. Thank you vvvvery much.

Side noote, the front valance it no longer made, but if it looks right it will be made again :D

HK

#237 ·
if you get time, could you see what you can do with a '78 Omega? (below) I was thinking of chopping the top a few inches, painting it black and silver, raise the back a touch (just taller tires more then likely) a butterfly-style scoop (forget the name, sorry) and maybe t-tops or targa top.... i know you can't get all that, but maybe you can get some of it in there if you get bored one night. oh, and some fitting wheels too.. i can't think of any wheels that would look right with this car other then the old Oldsmobile Rallye3 wheels from the '69/70/71ish 442's... need ideas.

#239 ·
ZZ and viking can you .................................................................................................................................................................................... .............................pretend you are doing one for me and take a few hours off and get yourselfs a beer. You guys have been working too hard. Great work.

#242 ·
Panhead,
When I went by it quick the color and what was blocking the view made it kinda look like the back of the '49-50 Utes. I had to do a double take to see that it was a PT Cruiser. Then the thought came to mind and wondered what a PT Cruiser pickup would look like. BTW the new Ute you guys have down under is sharp. We need it here in the states as a new ElCamino.
You guys get all the good stuff. When we get it, it is either a 4 or V-6.

Kevin

#246 ·
When I went to the Detroit Auto Show last year, there was a PT Pickup there. Although it was a rear wheel drive and powered by the 600 horse Viper motor/trans. It was a sweet ride, if I find picks I will post them.
Check this out

Later,
Weimer

[ November 08, 2002: Message edited by: Weimer ]

[ November 08, 2002: Message edited by: Weimer ]</p>

#248 ·
Viking you gotta be setting some record for the most post under one thread????
One more? Can you do a 54 C.O.E., with a chopped top, slammed hard . Can you do a side and a front view? Thank you in advance. You are making quite a few people happy dude!!!
Slider in Wa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.