Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Before and After(Virtual Kustomz)
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 02:01 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Ok, the way I lower the cars and give them new wheels....first you have to get the original car that you are going to use, out of the picture. There are many ways to do this with PS (Photoshop). The way that works best for me is to use the "Extract" command, located in the "filters" menu on PS7. Then you can just copy and paste it, or drag and drop it to the pic that you want to use the wheels from. Sometimes the car will cover up the car that is under it, sometimes you have to do a little creative erasing or use the clone tool to replace parts of the car with the background to hide it. Once your car you are working on is on top of the pic with the wheels you want to use, you can move it anywhere you like..because it is on it's own "layer" (layers are your freinds!)That is a rough idea on how I do it...like I said there are many many ways of doing things with PS...I hope i made some sense, it's 5AM and I haven't finished my coffee yet..hehe

[ November 29, 2002: Message edited by: viking37 ]</p>